Physical disability, or a result of a condition following an accident, is often accompanied by discomfort and functional pain affecting the quality of life.
Osteopathy, complementary to allopathic medicine will relieve:
- functional visceral disorders following a decreased mobility of the locomotor system (bed rest, use of a wheelchair)
- functional visceral disorders consequent to a high drug taking
- muscle spasms caused by certain diseases
- respiratory disorders caused by prolonged sitting
- sleep disorders
- back pain (neck pain, thoracic pain, low back pain, sciatica)
The techniques used by the Osteopathic Manual Practitioner are gentle and suitable manual techniques.