Once your children learn to walk through adolescence, their body undergo many transformations (from sitting to standing, learning to walk, falls, education, growth, puberty, ...).
All these changes require constant adaptation of the body.
The Osteopathic Manual Practitioner can intervene in case of:
- sport activity,
- disorder of psychomotor development,
- difficulty walking,
- wearing braces,
- Ear-Nose-Throat disorders (ear infections, rhinitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis, pharyngitis repeat),
- respiratory disorders (bronchitis and / or recurrent tracheitis, asthma),
- pain related to growth (Osgood-Schlatter, subtalar pain, ..),
- back pain (neck pain, back pain, low back pain).